The Salado Area Republican Women, PAC is known as “SARW” or “Salado Area RW” and is a Political Action Committee. We are a member of the Texas Federation of Republican Women which is affiliated with the National Federation of Republican Women. We support the objectives and policies of the Republican National, State, and County Executive Committees. We are dedicated to working for the election of the Republican Party’s nominees.
Meetings are conducted on the fourth Thursday of each month, except the summer months of June and July. The time and location varies and reservations are required. We strive to provide meaningful, relevant program speakers and welcome your attendance at the luncheons and dinners.
The Salado Area Republican Women work diligently toward the following objectives:
- Inform our members and the electorate through political education
- Increase effectiveness of women in the cause of good government through political participation
- Foster loyalty to the Republican Party and to promote its principles and candidates in all elections including non-partisan elections
- Work for the election of the Republican Party’s nominees
We are Republican because we believe in:
- Lower taxes and limited government
- Unlimited opportunity for all
- Security for the Homeland
- Parental authority
- And because we respect individual achievement with self-reliance